progress...

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Ginger-Soy Broiled Salmon

When I've been working hard all day, I barely want to think about what's for dinner - and I've also usually left the decision to the very last minute. At these times, simplicity is best, and I love a recipe that seems to cook itself!


Ginger-Soy Broiled Salmon
Serves 4

Marinade:

2 T low sodium soy sauce
2 T lemon juice
2-3 cloves garlic, minced
1 T freshly grated ginger
1/4 C olive oil

4 (6 oz) salmon fillets

Combine marinade ingredients in a glass baking dish and add fish pieces. Cover well and place in fridge for an hour, turning once.

Move fish to a foil-lined cookie sheet and broil until cooked through.

copyright 2009 What's Cooking?

6 comments:

  1. Yummy!

    Lucky you I live here! I would be there for dinner!



    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes....any recipe that almost cooks itself is my kind of recipe! this looks de-lish!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salmon is always one of my favorite meals....the addition of ginger to the sauce sounds perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Ms Kate,
    Oh, it would be quite the giveaway in Bloglandia if you offered up your cooking skills for a day.

    Never mind your brilliant beadwork or fabu-fancy hats in fast cars-I bet even my kooky picky mewling boys would enjoy every tasty morsel with nary a complaint of "strange unamerican food" (that which does not consist of ground beef and catsup).

    We all still rub our bellies and say yummmmm over that bleu cheese coleslaw.

    Have a lovely protein packed day (looks like you'll need it for that project below! Yipes!)
    xoxoxox Rhonda Roo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Ginger in everything...this marinate sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds really good! I've had Salmon twice last week. Before that, it's been months!

    xox
    C

    ReplyDelete